Friday, June 4, 2010

ITO vs IMAJUKU


Erm..cube utk mempostkan entry br yang sudah lame berada di dalam kotak post ni...huhuhu
Its coz of: BUSY!!!!busy!!!BuSy!!! Izzit true or not..i'm not sure..cube membusykan diri sbnrnye..huhu...but after I got a msg from some of my students asked when I want to update my blog..so..barulah tersedar dr ke'busy'an...Actually,I'm promise to make an n3 1per week..but I think..for this time..is about 3weeks..but dont hv any new n3..

Today is almost to our 1st month at a new house...we already move it to another house..Honestly, I'm really satisfied for this house...berbunga2 riang gembira...huhuhu..A lot of different that I can noticed between this house with the 'old' one...huhu..old ke?cian ITO DORMITORY ....

Ito Dormitory VS Imajuku Keikan aka Imajuku International House..


  • PRICE
Absolutely...price between them is the most important reason why we want to move from that ITO...huhuhu.
At Ito we paid about 60,000 yen (RM 2050+++)/month. + with the deposit 30,000 yen (RM 1,050++) n the total we paid to them 90,000 yen..
but here we paid about 37,000yen (RM 1,400)/month n nonit to do a deposit...n we really2 happy on that..

So, we can save a lot when we stay here..

Ito dormitory

vs



Imajuku kaikan aka Imajuku International House


.
  • House Area
The ITO one..was very narrow..I think..coz..there have 1  'cute' living room which only 2/3 person can sit there..and the living room is no near to the kicthen and also dining table..n because a cute area..my baby WAQ can't go where she want to go..because a lot of obstacles when she try to catch me with her new walker...huhuhu



Ito dormitory..1004

Besides, even there hv 2 room but we only use 1..due to its only provide 1 single bed for each room..n we conclude to sleep in front of the TV where we hv to put the futon aka tilam in front of TV every night..n when I wake up for subuh about 4am automatically my baby WAQ wake up too...its also same goes when I want to prepare for breakfast and bento for my hubby..she also want to be chef..where she also wake up too...

But after this..she will wake up on 7pm..if she slept on 9pm at night..n Luckily..she never hear my senduk n kuali..berbunyi2..di ruang dapur..due to our room tersorok ckit from dapur...N we nonit to slept at the living room because it have a BIG BED..where 2 single bed..conbine each other..n soon n later I become fall in love with this house....


our living room n kitchen


wash room n the last pic is the electronic toilet...if u need water after poo-poo..just press the button...huhuhu


our room..n hv a big bed..n altaf boleh guling2 sampai tak ingat....huhuhu

  • Facilities
At ITO..we hv a washing machine n dryer at our house..but..mostly..we never use the dryer..coz..bj boleh kering lg..tp dryer must be the important things when its come too snow..season..n there hv facilities..but the important thing I want the nihongo class..but not provided at ITO..lastly, I go to nihongo class.but hv to paid..200yen per lesson..okay la..but..my hubby hv to come back from his lab to take care of my anak dara..while I going to nihongo class..

ITO also provide-vaccum cleaner..which mostly in Japan..people use vaccum cleaner in their house instead of broom...tue la..canggih sgt jepun ni...so..we can use wheneverwe want to use...n also provide..racket,shuttle,baseball n adik beradiknya..but there didnt provide internet here..where..we hv to buy emobile aka broadband...but luckily hubby frens was very kind to lend us the broadband for 1month..

Since this is a International House..so its provide a lot of facilities here...In this house..we dont hv washing machine..but the management hv a washing machine area..which located at our floor..second floor..this is a coin washing machine..Beside, the important is...there hv a free nihongo class aka japanese class..conduct by Japanese volunteer...so we just quit from the paying nihongo class at ITO...Its also provide asembly room where we can use to asembly..like we use when Ustz Hussein Yee came to Fukuoka..n the most important things..too..its provide internet..so..we can use internet wherever we want...huhuhu..then,became I fall in love again...

assembly room

 
  • Shop aka shopping mall....
Erm..at ITO we can go shopping when its come to weekend...due to..its too far..from the shop..there hv no shopping mall or shop near from ITO..the only near is Kyudai aka Kyushu University..
n beside that..since we are new here...we are the only family stay at ITO..others are near to each others...all Malaysian said that our rent its very expensive n lack of facilities...

But...at this Imajuku International House...the shop become near..I can walk to go to the shop..only 5min..so..I nonit to wait my hubby to bring me to the shop...All shop are near..even AEON aka JUSCO..is so near to our house..it can saw from my window...n also chuuko aka second hand shop..huhuhu
n lastly..we are near to Malaysian..we hv 2 family which stay at this apartment...



codomo clinic yg dekat..bersebelahan dgn supermarket cosmo




AEON aka JUSCO yang dekat...jln kaki pun sampai...;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kepada semua yang sudi mencoretkan sebarang nasihat,idea dan cadangan...coretan anda memberikan seribu makna bagi saya...;)