Friday, November 19, 2010

Good Luck to all my students

This n3 dedicated to my beloved students who will be sitting quit a big exam jugak lah..hehehe....big ke?ye kot.....hehehe..on this 23rd Nov 2010...ni....Em..my last words to them...


  • GOOD  LUCK FOR YOUR SPM'10
  • PLEASE REMEMBER WHAT I ALREADY TAUGHT YOU..even I cant with u for the whole year..
  • HOPE YOU WILL DO THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE..
  • PLEASE FOCUS ON THE DIRECT QUESTION EXSPECIALLY QUESTION FROM PAPER 1...
  • BERJUANGLAH SEHINGGA KE HARI YANG TERAKHIR EXAM
  • I WILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOUR SUCCESS!!!!!
  • HOPE YOU WILL GET A FLYING COLOURS RESULT....

Semoga..my students will do the BEST for the ADD MATH paper...BEST OF LUCK!!!and TAKE CARE!!!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON....with your own future....;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kepada semua yang sudi mencoretkan sebarang nasihat,idea dan cadangan...coretan anda memberikan seribu makna bagi saya...;)