Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Surprise Visit!!!!!!

From..kl we heading to Kulim...coz my mom n father in law are there for reception my sis in law at Baling..
We going there with my family..Depart from my sis house..almost 12 noon...erm..this is surprise met for my sis hani...We already discuss not telling her about our presence to her place just to make her happy..and not to tension222!....It is due to when she got a holiday...all of us not arround her..where my father n mom busy with their work..n we..are not holiday..and weekend we hv a feast for our journey to Japan..so, as my father hv a leave for this school holiday...he plan to visit my lil sis...ni...

At Along house...
We already know,two days before we prosiding to KN she already phone my father..that..on the weekend she hv an interview by a lot of DR-DR from RCMP...to get a better place and for their practice when she hv to face the patients soon...huhu...but my father...as normal just give her some advices and support her to be herself....n never tell her about our presence on that weekend...She also expressing her feeling about her test..that she think it more tough n difficult..n also told that she hv a exam on next week...We just hear it..huhuhu...kesian hani......huhuhu..;)whatever her feeling my father just told her to do the revision asap..not last minute....ms tue timbul pulak rs kesian..sbb dh nk exam...n prepare 4 interview...kalo we met her..surely..she cant study...ermmmm..what should I do..this is the best way..we can see her before we fly to Japan..Sorry my dear...

 KMKN Guest house..

We already booked a guest house at KMKN via my sis in law...Wan Norasidah...thanks to her..where she as a lecture at KMK...1night/rm80...n on the dy..we just drive to KN which about...600km++ from Melaka to Kuala Nerang....panas punggung duk dlm kete lame2...n went to stop for a rest 2 times...where my baby WAQ hv to change her diapers coz she already poo-poo-poo...

Altaf after change her diapers..

We just arrived at KN -7.30pm..n relax for a while and take a bath...do some stretching kat urat2 yg dh crem tue... Then, my mom make a cal to Hani...Hani was study in her tutorial room right now  i think...my mom just ask her condition...not to mention that we are at KN..Then,after all of us ae ready..my father drive to her Hani Hostel..n...n....n...the drama will begin.....huhuhu...n actor and actress will be play their role....huhuhu

Arrived in front of hani hostel..my father cal Hani...and she was not in the hostel..she had a discussion about her interview with her frens in front of the hall....n my father said..the we are now in front of her hostel...the 1st answer come out from her mouth is ''Oh My God!!!!''izzit true?...wait a minute....erm...she run..and ru...and run...I dont know how speed she run to our car...then..she open the 1st door via my father..n cried...n cried..n hug my father n also my mom to..then....I ask her to calm down and take a breath....and come and sit in the car...she...still...cant believe that....oh...syahdu jugak ni...huhuhu


at Western Cafe I think...
We hang out for dinner atlhough its almost 10.30pm...erm..the only restaurant still open is about three....then,we decide to eat at one cafe which is so stylish...Eat...n eat together..with sharing some information with my sister..n plan for the next day..where our sis want to bring us..for sightseeing....just to know..a little bit...or nice place to visit at Alor Star...my father ask my sis to stay in her room..and study about two hour..then at 10am..we going to Alor Star...

Pekan Rabu n my mom shop...huhuhu

Altaf was sleeping....

Al-Bukhary Souq


We went to Alor Star city..where Al-Bukhary Mosque and Souq located and also sigth-seeing to Pekan Rabu...n my sis bought a clother for her graduation day....ngada2....je....In the evening, we(my hubby, Altaf n I) prosiding to Kulim to see my father n mom in law....but my family went back to KN for 1 night before going back to Melaka via Baling...where my family will konvoi with us to the reception at Baling...


2 comments:

bidadariMu said...

itz ok dear...never those moments... i love the surprise..it will never burden me.. enjoy it very2 much! =)

Admiral Hafiz said...

haha
kelakar lak bace
xdpt nak bygkan mcm ne cik hani time 2

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kepada semua yang sudi mencoretkan sebarang nasihat,idea dan cadangan...coretan anda memberikan seribu makna bagi saya...;)